Tracerco have updated firmware and software for all three of their PED products (PED-IS, PED Blue and PED+) and it is now available for download. The new features have apparently increased the ease of use for the PEDs and the DoseVision software.
• Discrete mode - set PEDs to silent with no flashing LEDs
• New Languages - English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Korean Japanese and Arabic
• Improved clock accuracy – to ensure best data logging performance
• Two main screen (to show Dose only or Dose rate only)
• Data delete and reset function
DoseVision Software Updates
• Calibration reminder can now be switched on and off on a PED
• Notification of updates – DoseVision will notify you when Software and Firmware versions are available to download
• Time zone features – graph data to display in relation to computers time
• Enable and disable ‘Screen Select’ features on the PEDs
• Adjustable logging periods
• Select Units when generating reports
Tracerco always recommends updating to their latest versions of Dosevision and PED firmware to ensure the best performance from your dosimeters.